Re: [Debconf-team] Budget in the DebConf13 sponsorship brochure

Hi Luca,

% <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/Bid#Rough_budget_calculations>
DebConf has evolved from humble beginnings in Bordeaux, France (2000)
with 30 attendees and virtually no budget, to recent years where we
accommodate an average of 250 attendees and calculate with a budget of
around 215,000.00 CHF.  DebConf13 is a challenge, as Switzerland is a
demanding destination in terms of cost. \textbf{We have secured
  lodging for 22.00 CHF a night} and we are working on arranging
catering at 14.00 CHF a meal.

Should we change the above to something more recent?  Philipp, you are
taking care of the budget: any comment?

My current budget draft is at CHF 225'000 (including 30k for travel sponsorship) and assuming we pay food by meal.
And we'll probably still reduce some of the expenses, so mentioning a budget of about 210k is a good guess.
I would just remove the "We have secured" with the accomodation and food prices or do you think this is really needed?

Philipp