Re: [Debconf-team] Room allocation (Re: Final hotel numbers)

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Ana Guerrero <ana@ekaia.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 03:27:10PM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 08:24 -0600, Henning Sprang wrote:
> > > Is there anybody doing room allocation already? I have the info required for
> > > Seminole and can help/do it myself if someone gives some direction on
> > > where/how to start.
> >
> > I'll happily join you (but have no prior experience)
>
> cate is also willing to help, I think, and Ana should be able to help
> whoever works on this by sharing her prior experience.

I can do it.

Thank you so much!

it is a work hard to share between to peam, however,
you will need a person in-site once the conference has started.
I can do now the first accommodation that might change later
during debcamp+debconf and another person in site can take over
then. I will put the spreadsheet all the relevants comments.

Great! I'm happy to take over this task later.

Leandro, send me the information from the hotels when you have it,
it is fine if it is in Spanish.

Sending it in private mail.