[Debconf-team] Room allocation (Re: Final hotel numbers)

We need to give the hotels room numbers as soon as possible.  To give
them "final" numbers, we need to do room allocation.

So:

1. We need a volunteer to do room allocation, preferably approximately
today!  Ideally someone who's done it before would either do it again
themselves, or give some initial advice/help to a new person.

2. The local team need to supply precise information on what rooms the
hotel has available for us: number and type of beds and prices, for each
hotel (and also whether smoking is allowed in the hotel rooms).

If we don't get this done very quickly, we will have a problem.  (The
sudden rush is because we extended the confirmation deadline so late.)

--
Moray