Re: [Debconf-team] Needed/bringing equipment list on the wiki?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:22:42PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:

>I'll almost certainly bring my paper cutter (as it doesn't take much
>space).

I've got a trimmer if needed too, just ask.

>If I can find my label printer I'll bring that -- I note that Aldi have
>Brother P-Touch printers on offer at ~20 EUR in the near future, so if
>people were planning on getting a printer anyway then they might want to
>grab one of those, but then it's worth checking it it's possible to get
>the tapes at reasonable prices in .ni, and otherwise buy some before we
>travel.

I've also got one of these if it'll help, arriving on the 4th.

Looking at discussion on IRC, I'm also planning to bring a mirror
along. I can manage a full mirror on a USB disk if that will help -
can we plug into an existing server to share it that way?

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]