Re: [Debconf-team] Needed/bringing equipment list on the wiki?

Leandro Gómez dijo [Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 09:01:31AM -0600]:
> > On Montag, 18. Juni 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> > > If we get the badges from the govt, great! If not, we already have a
> > quote
> > > for badges or we make our own badges with our magical printer. :)
> >
> > whats the quote?
> >

> The badges costs ~$0.41 each.
>

> > +how do you plan to make badges? it needs more than just a printer...
> >

> The idea we had was to print the photo+name on an adhesive paper and put it
> on the (pre-printed) badge, but I don't know... maybe there's a better way?

*If* we have the photos uploaded soon enough, it can be *much* cheaper
to print it in Mexico and get it with me to Nicaragua. It costs me
around US$0.70 to print a A3 (double letter) sheet, full color, with
adhesive. But we have not asked people to upload suitable photos as
their Penta picture (and I fear many won't).

It takes around two days to do it, so we have time. We could put ~20
nametags per sheet.