Re: [Debconf-team] Data processing scripts

On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 15:44 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On what's probably a related topic, did someone sort out yet the
> inconsistencies between the multiple Basic categories and the separate
> food and accommodation questions?

I said "related" because of the first and second three-column sections
here:
http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/stats/registration-data.txt

Having confirmed what they mean, I see

18  Basic; no sponsored food or accommodatio  Regular DebConf

i.e. there are quite a few people who have chosen unsponsored Basic but
also chosen DebConf accommodation.

From my point of view that doesn't make sense, and those people should
be either Professional or Corporate.  It's possible that some of them
made a mistake about the category question before the sponsorship
deadline, but probably others have used this to effectively ask for
sponsorship after that deadline had passed.

--
Moray