Re: [Debconf-team] Data processing scripts

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 03:44:06PM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 19:46 -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > The most useful files are below, should be self explanatory.
>
> Please could you clarify the meaning of the three-column bits at the
> middle and at the bottom?

For certain things, like food, I thought it would be useful to know
what preferences were by where people were staying (with us, not with
us), since that affects the chance they will actually eat with us.
Same for t-shirt, role vs debian/debconf status.  It saves another
query asking these things.  If you want any more of these types
breakdowns, just ask.

> On what's probably a related topic, did someone sort out yet the
> inconsistencies between the multiple Basic categories and the separate
> food and accommodation questions?

I don't think so, but there is preliminary kind of stuff regarding it
from error checking code from the past.  *maybe* it's been used?

- Richard