Re: [Debconf-team] Transfering DC12 funds to Nicaragua

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 20:36:08 -0400
Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:

> Norman,
>
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 02:12:38PM -0600, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> > Hello Team,
> >
> > I would like to know what is the procedure in order to transfer DebConf12 money from SPI/FISS to Nicaragua. We are very close to DebConf12 and we need to pay some things.
> >
> > The payments we need to do are:
> >
> > * Venue: We want to pay a % now.
> >
> > * Food: We need to pay a %
> >
> > * T-shirts: We need to order this ASAP.
> >
> > * Bags: We need to order this ASAP.
> >
> > * Banners: We need to order this ASAP.
> >
> > All the amounts are in debconf-team svn
> >
> > We have all the transfer information ready. We need to know who are the persons in charge and what is the procedure to make the request to SPI/FFIS.
>
> Perhaps you could say here how much you are wanting to transfer now?
> This email is more to maintain transparency, rather than really ask
> permission, so it would be good to say how much we need, what
> organization you think it should come from, how much goes to which of
> these places (so that people who can't see svn can also follow along).

Thank you darst, I really don't know what is the procedure so that's why I'm asking,

Acording to the budget:

* The venue cost is 11,519.34USD, and we would like to pay 50%, which is 5,759.67.
* The food cost is 15,675.00 USD, and we would need 50% before DebConf starts, which is 7837.00
* We need money to order bags and shirts, for those we have in our budget 3,600, we will need it all before DebConf.

This give you a total of USD 17196.67. In FISS we have at this time EUR11247.69, with a exchange rate of 1.3 is USD14621.99, and we will need the USD3,558.25 we have in SPI at this time.

All the money, as you may know, will go to ISIC, our legal representation here in Nicaragua for DebConf12.

So, it looks like we will need all the money we have right now.

Regards,

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>