Re: [Debconf-team] Transfering DC12 funds to Nicaragua

Norman,

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 02:12:38PM -0600, Norman García Aguilar wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> I would like to know what is the procedure in order to transfer DebConf12 money from SPI/FISS to Nicaragua. We are very close to DebConf12 and we need to pay some things.
>
> The payments we need to do are:
>
> * Venue: We want to pay a % now.
>
> * Food: We need to pay a %
>
> * T-shirts: We need to order this ASAP.
>
> * Bags: We need to order this ASAP.
>
> * Banners: We need to order this ASAP.
>
> All the amounts are in debconf-team svn
>
> We have all the transfer information ready. We need to know who are the persons in charge and what is the procedure to make the request to SPI/FFIS.

Perhaps you could say here how much you are wanting to transfer now?
This email is more to maintain transparency, rather than really ask
permission, so it would be good to say how much we need, what
organization you think it should come from, how much goes to which of
these places (so that people who can't see svn can also follow along).

- Richard