Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

On 24 March 2012 20:35, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:
>> I also noted that DC has an identi.ca account: can we send the quotes
>> also there? Each one as a separate message, obviously, and maybe one
>> quote per week?
>
> Sounds fine, if anyone reads what is posted there!  As DebConf is part
> of Debian, it might also make sense to just post them from the main
> Debian account, depending on what you think readers of that expect to
> see.

The common practise in such case is to post anything that is even
remotely interesting to possible Debconf participants under the
Debconf account and then re-dent the few important messages from the
main Debian account.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org