Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I was wondering what to do with those quotes.
> <random thoughts/proposals>
> I can help selecting them and adding to the sponsorship brochure and I'd
> like also to add them to the DC website (and to the DC12 too?).

Great, thanks.

> I also noted that DC has an identi.ca account: can we send the quotes
> also there? Each one as a separate message, obviously, and maybe one
> quote per week?

Sounds fine, if anyone reads what is posted there!  As DebConf is part
of Debian, it might also make sense to just post them from the main
Debian account, depending on what you think readers of that expect to
see.

--
Moray