Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 12 sponsorship brochure and sponsors levels

Hi Moray,

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:36:27AM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
> We should try to add to the sponsorship brochure:
>
> - A page with some of a few of the "my greatest achievement at
> DebConf" comments that MadameZou has collected.

Yeah, I was wondering what to do with those quotes.
<random thoughts/proposals>
I can help selecting them and adding to the sponsorship brochure and I'd
like also to add them to the DC website (and to the DC12 too?).

I also noted that DC has an identi.ca account: can we send the quotes
also there? Each one as a separate message, obviously, and maybe one
quote per week?

</random thoughts/proposals>

What do you think about it?

--