Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] Budget estimate for DebConf12

Hi,

it's awesome that there is already an updated budget in the spreadsheet!
(Actually, awesome might be a bit too much here, but previous years have shown
that we had problems with even achieving this, so IMO it qualifies as awesome!
:-)

On Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> * The conference rooms and hacklabs will be provided free of charge at UCA.

yay!

> * The costs of housing and food are more expensive at Venue B. The Central
> American University (UCA) is located on an upper-class neighbourhood and
> just three blocks away from the new Managua downtown. It's a better
> location than Crowne Plaza, but everything is also more expensive.

can't we sleep somewhere else? get food from somewhere else?

cheers,
	Holger