Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue decision meeting

I should add that, while this year's meeting schedule still needs to
be finalised with the bid teams, the decision meeting has often run
much longer than our typical DebConf meetings.

Last year we agreed to cut it off if it ran beyond 2 hours 22 minutes,
but to allow it to run that long if necessary, rather than frustrating
people by going to a second meeting -- see the agenda here:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Meetings#Bid_decision_meeting.2C_22_March_2011.2C_20:00_UTC

Perhaps we can agree a shorter timeline this year, and/or have more of
the material posted for people to read in advance of the meeting, but
the intention is still *not* that we just jump to a vote of the
Committee, but rather that we run over the elements of the bids and
look for a consensual decision.

--
Moray