[Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue decision meeting

If the list is working again, we should try to agree a time for the
DebConf13 venue decision meeting.  An online poll would be best, but
before a volunteer sets that up, it would make sense to agree some
possible date range.  Do the bid teams just want "as soon as
possible", or is there e.g. a strong preference for or against holding
it on a weekend?

There's no guarantee we can find a time that *everyone* can make, but
we should try to have at absolute minimum two representatives from
each bid, almost all the DebConf Committee (please watch for an
announcement soon on who that is!), and as many others as possible
within those constraints.

Speaking for myself: I'm flexible about dates/times, but I would
suggest holding the meeting at least 6 days after the approaching
DebConf12 global team meeting.

--
Moray