Re: [Debconf-team] Hotel Ticomo: Possible new venue/hotel for DebConf12

Hi Leandro,

thanks for working hard on making DebCOnf a nice experience.

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 12:19:02AM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> * Accessibility is a difficult, since the auditoriums are spread out all
> over the place and a lot the terrain requieres quite a lot of steps, but
> the owner of the hotel promised us to build the conditions so that the
> hotel will be completely accessible in July. We probably would have to work
> hand in hand together with them to assure a successfull work on this quite
> difficult task.

As an attendee of last years Accessibility BOF I think I understood that
this is a cruxial point.  I also admit I would not trust this kind of
"promises" - it's to easy for them to find excuses to not follow the
promise after we agreed to this hotel (seems to have been the same in
Banja Luka).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--