Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue decision meeting

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, then put up a planner like before and we'll find out a date fast enough.

Right, here's one:

http://www.doodle.com/pefyqahvf6zifr34

Bid teams: please choose two people who will be nominated to speak for
you in the decision meeting, and ask them to fill in the poll link
sent separately to you, as easier to see the set of at-all-possible
times (or indeed, whether we need to delay the meeting more), from a
poll with only the minimum set of responses.

I will also ask the DebConf Committee to complete that version of the
poll (ideally as well as the poll above).  Once we know what times are
possible, the public poll can be used to choose the optimum time.

I realise that these dates are quite close now, but I hope that we can
find a time which a sufficient number of people can make, to avoid
making the bid teams wait longer.

--
Moray