[Debconf-team] Cleaning at Le Camp

zack requested that we arrange to pay for daily cleaning and dishwashing at Le Camp, rather than attempting to get Debian contributors to do this.

Do we have any numbers on this? Can someone at least quote a commercial Swiss price for contract cleaning?

I would prefer to know prices for this at Le Camp *before* we sign, as there is still time for that. It would be easiest if we pay Le Camp to arrange it, but before making a final decision about the best option we also need to know if they will allow us to arrange outside cleaners for this, if we can find a better price from an independent cleaning service nearby.

--
Moray