Re: [Debconf-team] Decisions about Le Camp

I propose a A2 option: We tell LeCamp: we are committed to come in LeCamp, but now we don't have enough money. We (local team) are pretty sure that we will have enough money for the two weeks, but *now* we can only book for 7 or 10 days (not to have financial troubles or giving you financial troubles).

PS. I'm away, so no meeting for me tonight.

Ciao.  Cate