Re: [Debconf-team] Decisions about Le Camp

Giacomo Catenazzi dijo [Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 03:10:31PM +0100]:
> I propose a A2 option: We tell LeCamp: we are committed to come in
> LeCamp, but now we don't have enough money. We (local team) are
> pretty sure that we will have enough money for the two weeks, but
> *now* we can only book for 7 or 10 days (not to have financial
> troubles or giving you financial troubles).

Right... The only problem with this would be for LeCamp not to be able
to put any other event in. If we are likely to expand our request to
two weeks, they need to know some time beforehand they can offer those
days to other groups. So I don't think they would agree with such a
clause.