Re: [Debconf-team] Decisions about Le Camp

Cate,

We need to give them the possibility to book it with other clients. We can't just block 2 weeks and maybe only take one.

But we could tell them that we might be interested in some buildings for the first week  if we have enough money and we'll reserve them later if they're still available. But that they don't need to keep them blocked for now. (This should just be mentioned to them and not put in any contract)

Philipp