Re: [Debconf-team] RMLL budget feedback (was DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels)

On 06/11/12 13:48, Holger Levsen wrote:
> comparing DebConf and RMLL is like comparing apples and cows, as both can be
> eaten. IOW: not really helpful.

Holger, you have made various predictions about income:

>From IRC while at Le Camp you forecast:

  <h01ger> darst, but close enough. we also estimated 50k income from
professinals+coorporate

and in an email to the list on 29/10:

  "we already have 46k secured for Le Camp, quite very probably 51k.
Thats way  more then ever. (I do actually miss some applause here.)"

If you don't like the figures I have shared, please do show us what we
can rely on for making a comparison and making a sensible revenue forecast.