Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 5: pics

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:01:11AM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> On 31/10/12 10:38, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> > Le mercredi, 31 octobre 2012 09.00:29, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> >> Interlaken also has a range of hotels for people willing to go beyond 25
> >> CHF/night budget.  For about 40 CHF/night, you can go in the very new
> >> looking hostel near the Interlaken Ost station.  Le Camp offers no such
> >> choice for the people who reject the 32 bed dorm.
> >
> > That's IMHO either badly phrased, or plain wrong: there is more in LeCamp than
> > this 32 beds dorm. And you know it.
>
> I am working on the basis that people would only be forced into the 32
> bed dorm when all those other rooms are completely full, so it is
> therefore correct to say that people in the 32 bed dorm would have
> nowhere else to go due to the lack of hotels in Vaumarcus

First of all, we might not have to fill it completely, accordings to
remarks upthread. So if we put 16 people in, everybody has a spare bed
between each other.  Still not great, but maybe workable.

Second, I think you underestimate the solidarity of Debconf attendees -
if somebody absolutely cannot or will not take the 32 bed dorm, others
might switch accomodation with them.

Michael