[Debconf-team] bad bed comparison

I just had a look at the picture from the 32 bed dorm:
http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_027_Sm.jpg.61

I never realised before that people actually sleep side by side with no
space between them.

In the Interlaken option, ALL beds are separate with space between them:
http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/interlaken/IMG_6807.JPG

so there is a lot more equality at Interlaken, none of this squeezing
people in like sardines and asking them to pay for an upgrade if they
really can't stand it.

As a matter of principal, if going to Le Camp, it could be insisted that
33% of the mattresses come out of the 32 bed dorm, so the people in that
room will have some space between them.

Furthermore, shouldn't the budget figures be done on the assumption that
the 32-bed dorm is only 24 beds?  Wouldn't that be a less biased way to
compare them on the basis of equivalent room configuration?