Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp contract, 2012-09-27

Hi Luca,

Have I missed something?  I thought that the problems with the current
contract were clear:

  <mid:[🔎] 87haq0q5ow.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20121011.172815.29c73ee7.en.html>

IMHO we should go there *before* the BSP so we can compare both options,
Interlaken and Le Camp.  But if the general voice is that we should do
that after the BSP, then let Michele and myself wait: please however
state that *now*, so I can cancel the meeting.

Ok, if you think you can get an updated contract before the BSP, then it would help.

IMO: The most important point to change in the contract is to only pay the number of meals we order and not full board for everyone.

Philipp