Re: [Debconf-team] Shortening the sponsorship brochure

Le jeudi, 11 octobre 2012 22.35:07, Luca Capello a écrit :
> > P.S.: Unfortunately I'm unable to build the brochure. A list of Debian
> > packages that need to be installed in the README file would be helpful.
> > I get the following error:
> >
> > kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 2+293/600 --dpi
> > 1493 DejaVuSerif-Bold-tlf-t1--base mktexpk: don't know how to create
> > bitmap font for DejaVuSerif-Bold-tlf-t1--base.
>
> =====
> $ apt-file search DejaVuSerif-Bold-tlf-t1--base
> (…)
> [1] IMHO 467MB for a font family are too much:

FWIW, I'm the one that added the DejaVu font for the sponsoring brochure. The
reasoning behind that was that it was the font in the proposed svg page
layout.

I must admit I quite like said font for this usage (+ its a free-licensing
font) but I wouldn't mind another choice. If someone has a sane alternative,
go ahead!

Cheers,

OdyX