Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf13-localteam] Le Camp Contract

Hi

Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> writes:
>>> * Food: The contract doesn't state, that we can freely choose the
>>> meals we need and only pay for those. The contract actually says we
>>> buy full board for everyone.
>>> According to Gaudenz this was already agreed with Mr. Pianaro.
>>
>> If on a certain day we have 200 people this day we will have 200 meals
>> (breackfast, lunchn dinner), we can choose between the 34 and 40 chf
>> option.
>
> I'm quite suprised by this. Unless my french is very much failing me or
> I have severe shortcomings in my brain, we explicitly discussed this and
> agreed with le camp that only the meals actually *consumed* will be
> charged. So if someone won't eat we wont pay for it.

I just remembered that Mr. Pianaro even showed us the form they usually
use to account this. This form had separate columns for accomodation,
breakfast, lunch and dinner. So there is certainly a lack of clarity
here. I would also prefer if the contract contained the actual prices
per breakfast, lunch or dinner separate.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.