Re: [Debconf-team] Le Camp Contract

Hi everyone,

Here's some feedback about points in the contract that need to be changed/clarified.

* General: This is more like an order form and not a contract. We also need their signature! Can't they give us a more formal contract?

* Food: The contract doesn't state, that we can freely choose the meals we need and only pay for those. The contract actually says we buy full board for everyone.
According to Gaudenz this was already agreed with Mr. Pianaro.

Also it need to be clarified, when they need the exact numbers for the meals. e.g. rough estimate 1 week before and final number 24h before meal.

* Cleaning: I'm not sure if it's clear enough that the price includes the cleaning of the whole venue.

* VAT: The contract must state, the VAT is included and at which rate.

* Forfait for accomodation is calculated incorrectly if based on a minimum 200person occupancy.
He just calculated 200x (most expensive rooms), but there only exist 129 of those :-)
Much fairer would be a price based on average room price.

* Electricity: What is the base electricity consumption? We should know that, if we have to pay the additional consumption.

Philipp