[Debconf-team] Meeting dates and times rhythm ?

Hi all,

as discussed during the last IRC meeting, here I am launching a discussion
about the meeting rhythm and frequency.

What is mostly agreed upon is the frequency: less than 30 days between
meetings is good for now; it will necessary accelerate throughout the year.

What is questionned though is the meeting time picking. For the last meetings,
I have been sending (late) meeting time polls with a rather wide range of days
(and a narrow range of hours though) and later (too late at times) picked the
most popular meeting time and announced that.

What do we want? Can we do better?

Food for thought:

a) What about picking a non-multiple-of-7 (such as 22) days offset between
meetings so that the day-during-the-week rotates over time? (and stick to
that).
b) What about picking the best time-in-the-week for me? (Thursday, 19:30 swiss
time works for most of the weeks, but not all :-) ). More seriously, do we
have a chance for a magical constant time-in-the-week?
c) What about continuing with time polls for each meeting? Aka every potential
meeting attendee has to fill a poll every month (or so).
d) any other idea ?

Cheers,

OdyX