[Debconf-team] Wednesday's team meeting

Wednesday meeting:

Local/venue:
- Should be a hotel meeting today tomorrow to sign contract
- Press conference time might need to change
- Will rent more tables for hacklab
- Second hacklab has permanent tables anyway

Video team:
- Haven't found network for second talk room yet, would like it today!
- Need extra tables, and UCA microphones
- Aula Magna access from tomorrow

Press work:
- Lots has been done locally
- Debian Publicity Team has now drafted a press release about DebConf

Mail -team about hotel info for attendees before go to wrong place!
- Holger will send one now

Food numbers
- People who want an extra serving should come again at the end
- Food numbers are not yet being updated based on penta/ticket numbers
- Gunnar will start producing a regular dump of food numbers
- The numbers should take into account arrival times
- We should also watch how many tickets are really being used

Campus tour
- OdyX will organise a tour of the talk rooms etc. before DebConf starts

Jackets
- Money will be collected at Front Desk

Some press are coming this afternoon
- Please try to eat early then be around in the hacklab
- We should warn people about the filming in advance

Photography
- Gunnar might make a dump of people who have said "yes" to photos in Penta

Network
- We hope to have it in the second talk room from 2 or 3 this afternoon

Air-conditioning
- We would like to control the temperature/strength
- The logistics office has a controller for the machines

Next meeting at 12 noon tomorrow, somewhere near the second talk room.

--
Moray