Re: [Debconf-team] Money meeting minutes

Hi Moray,

Thanks for putting the things together, much appreciated!

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> We aim for a final zero balance in Nicaragua, at the end of DebConf.  We
> recognise that this is hard when most items don't have invoices, and when we
> are still waiting for some local sponsorship money to arrive.  The big
> remaining expenses are the hotel and 2/3 of the food price.

In order to do that(and due to we are safe to pay the hotels a bit
later when money comes later to ISIC, as we are considered a
trustworthy customer) we also agreed to count on one larger amount of
sponsorship money that's not yet arrived on the ISIC account, but
promised to become sent on Friday, so it will be substracted from the
amount to be invoiced from ISIC to SPI.
I'll sent the updated figures right after this mail.

Henning