[Debconf-team] Today's meeting

We had a meeting at 15.00 Managua time today.

Topics included:

Introductions from people present

Things that are already working:
- venue
- network
- wireless
- food
- hotel
- shuttles

Hotel -- leogg will speak to them, and make sure they get an appropriate list which they can use when people arrive to more efficiently find which rooms those people are staying in.

Food tickets -- we need to announce price for people who don't have yet, and remind sponsored people that tickets cost us money, whether or not they use them.

After this general meeting there were separate front desk and network team meetings.

We will have the next general meeting tomorrow at 16.00 Managua time, again meeting at the seating opposite the hacklab (or under the roof there if it's raining). Meetings take place there daily at 16.00 until further notice -- the meeting time will certainly change when we come to the second week and talks start.

--
Moray