[Debconf-team] Fundraising announcement DebConf12: first draft

[debconf-team list cc-ed as usual with debconf related announcements]

Hi,

I've just finished the first draft of a fundraising announcement for
DebConf12, as suggested by Norman and Holger.
Before sending the call for reviews and translations, I'd like to receive
comments/ack/nack/$wathever from debconf people. :)

The draft is available on the publicity SVN repo even via HTTP at:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-03-02-debconf-needs-money.wml?revision=3238&view=markup

Please note that all DDs have write access on publicity repository, so
feel free to directly apply changes and/or fixes.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero