Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf12-localteam] Sponsorship brochure for dc12

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Norman García <norman@riseup.net> wrote:
> Great! I'll make the changes and generate the new brochure_en.pdf file.
> Should we go ahead and make a Spanish version of this as well? Norman?

We already have one in spanish, not so cool as the english one, if you want I can work in this today. Translate the svg into spanish and add some local info of the odt file we have in svn  :)

If you have some spare time today, please do! :)

Regards,

--
Norman García <norman@riseup.net>