Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement? (was: [Publicity-commits] r3231 - /dpn/en/current/index.wml)

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:52:07PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
[...]
> I've just drafted an announcement: we only lack a nice quote from one (or
> more) members of the DebConf Committee and their ack.
>
> As usual the draft is into publicity SVN repository, also via HTTP at:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/drafts/dc13-in-switzerland.wml?view=log

I've just updated the draft with the changes suggested by Moray, Luca,
Gaudenz and Axel: thank you all for the help!

The only thing left is the quote: Holger suggested that could be more
appropriate a quote from debian.ch people, and Didier (on IRC) proposed
this one by Luca, from meeting minutes:

"19:10:52 <gismo_ch> during our meetings, it was clear that we were interested in a "different" DebConf"
"19:11:16 <gismo_ch> Switzerland is known for the natural environment and this was our main goal: a DebConf "inside" the nature"

Luca, is it ok for you?

Cheers,
Francesca
--