Re: [Debconf-team] dc13 venue announcement? (was: [Publicity-commits] r3231 - /dpn/en/current/index.wml)

Moray Allan dijo [Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:11:41AM +0000]:
> > I've just applied changes suggested.
> > I've also dropped any mention of Vaumarcus, as requested by Moray, and
> > used something more generic ("on the banks of Lac de Neuchâtel in
> > Switzerland" as suggested by Gregorr)
>
> I haven't changed SVN as this may be just me:
>
> I think rivers have banks, but lakes have shores.  Opinions from other
> native English speakers?  (This is the kind of thing that could easily
> vary by region.)

Oh, but this is Switzerland. In kindergarten you are given a
bank. Some kids decide not to grow up to be bankers, so before they
are deprived of their nationality, they have to drop it in a nice,
natural setting. Sometimes, camp places grow up around them.