Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue meeting next week - Doodle poll to set the day

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> process Wiki² or ask here on the list.
>
> We need to have a meeting, and it should be soon. I'm sorry for not
> sending this mail earlier on, as I agreed to do it on our 2012-01-06
> meeting - Almost a week ago!
> [...]
> ² http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BidProcess

I think this should be the "Bid status meeting" mentioned in the wiki
page linked above?

Assuming yes, all interested people beyond the bid teams should also
be trying to attend the meeting -- though starting to ask questions
about details of the bids on the mailing list is more important, as
this meeting is somewhat procedural.

According to the wiki page, "The date, time, and procedure for the
meetings should be announced well in advance" -- anyone please yell
now if you want to object that not enough notice is being given for
this first meeting (though I hope it's fine, as long as we announce
the details for the decision meeting earlier).

The procedure also asks for the DebConf committee to be announced in
advance of the meetings, so we ought to quickly confirm who from last
year is still prepared to serve on the committee, and recruit new
members as necessary.

--
Moray