[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue meeting next week - Doodle poll to set the day


Those of you who are probably promoting a bid might get this mail
twice, as I'm Bcc:ing it again.

As of today, only the Latvia and Switzerland bids have pushed their
bid to a more formal state¹, so, if you are from any other early
bidders and do not intend on hosting DebConf13 anymore, you can stop
reading here. If you _are_ interested, please update the status as
they have done. In case there's any questions, please refer to the bid
process Wiki² or ask here on the list.

We need to have a meeting, and it should be soon. I'm sorry for not
sending this mail earlier on, as I agreed to do it on our 2012-01-06
meeting - Almost a week ago!

Anyway - The meeting will be next week, sometime between Wednesday and
Saturday. Please fill in your availability in the Doodle poll at:


The meeting time should be decided by next Monday.



¹ http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13#Bids

² http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BidProcess

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: