Re: [Debconf-team] What is Debian Day vs DebConf vs DebCamp.

Hi,

On Montag, 17. Oktober 2011, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Quite different audiences and models of participation.  This separation
> is important: we don't *want* DebConf attendees to think that "Debian
> Day" is intended for their consumption.

I disagree.

While I agree that the technical level of those talks should not be developer
suited, I do think the content should interested developers as well.

DebConf is (IMHO) more about _how_ to do cool things with Debian, while
DebianDay is more about _cool things with Debian_.

cheers,
	Holger