Re: [Debconf-team] Planning arrival/departure buses

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> If there should be anything like this, this needs to be put into the budget as
> well. Things which are not in budget don't exist.

Right, that's definitely true.

But if we get some approximate numbers now, we can put an allowance
for this into the budget, and spend (less than) that amount later.

> (Personally I'm not sure how much babysitting we should provide. If the
> average DD cannot reach the venue without our help, we have done a mistake.)

Certainly we should consider what the existing transport options are.
It may be much more efficient to e.g. have someone at the airport
giving help to confused people (as we have done sometimes before) than
to actually organise our own buses just because we can.

--
Moray