Re: [Debconf-team] Planning arrival/departure buses

> Which locations would you all like buses to come from?

I was thinking for it to be

Zagreb airport > Banja Luka

as Zagreb has more budgets flights and it's actually quicker to come
to Banja Luka via Zagreb. We could also arrange them to leave from
Sarajevo airport as well.

Unofficially I heard that Serbian LUG wants to organize transportation
from Belgrade to Banja Luka, I offered our help in realizing this
idea.

> What dates/times?

I've been saying it this for 20x time now, we should have some kind of
arrival/departure list (after the registrations) and in the peak time
frame when everyone's coming have the most buses sent and that's kinda
it.

> And roughly how much will it cost?

We can't have this number now as we don't know how many people/buses
we're talking about.

> Remember, attendees arrive at all sorts of times, so if anything, we
> will probably need to focus only on the most common arrival/departure
> times - and announce that.

Yep, that was the original plan.

Adnan