Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

> I do not know how much people will going by car, but do we need this?
> I remember somebody else asking you and you said there is plenty of space
> and it won't be a problem.

I just thought about it, because yesterday I figured every hotel has
it's own parking, so once the attendee registers he's coming with his
car we could have hotel notified that this person will need a parking
spot as well. Just a thought, but generally there is parking space,
even the public parking is incredibly cheap, I think it's ~3€ for a
day(?)

> It has been like this every year :)

True :)

> Are you going to redefine the processs? We have some process already
> that has been improved thru the years. See:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Registration
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/ReconfirmationProcess
>
> And I am sure there are more  interesting pages in the wiki about this.

Yes, even besides all of these there are questions that still require
"custom" answer. As I said in my previous email, if list was made I'll
be glad to answer to any procedural questions so we can get penta finished asap.

It would be perfect if we could finish penta along as we finish the
accommodation question.

Adnan