[Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

In this email, I would greatly appreacite it if I could reports on
certain topics that are concerning DebConf11 *Global* team. Besides
bare reports these emails could contain questions/comments and so on,
but purpose of it is to have clear update on what has certain team
done.

# Report on what's happening with PentaBarf

Besides report on what's happening with it. I was also thinking of
addition of two new fields in PentaBarf for this years DebConf.

- Parking
If person that's coming needs a parking spot, because a lot of you
will be coming here by car.

- Sharing room with someone
This years DebConf will all be about choice, people will be able to
choose if they want to be in Single bedded room for couples, if they
don't mind sharing that same bed with someone else, if they don't mind
sharing the room with someone in separate beds and so on.

I have a feeling, a lot of processes need to be written down, so those
who are modifying Penta know what to do and how to do it, where could
I explain certain processes? For example how professional attendee
would register?

Finishing Penta should be our number one priority.

# Agreement with DIVA

Are we ready to sign this?

# What's happening with global sponsorship team?

Adnan