[Debconf-team] Team/s reports

After recent "incident" regarding penta completion, I was thinking how
to solve this problem. To have both teams reporting on their status.
For example, Canonical just asked for sponsorship brochure, and I saw
that "*Free* Operating System" is still in brochure, unlike Open as I
personally have repeated for numerous times.

Same case with penta, as I was planning to have registrations open
tomorrow, which turned out won't happen. This is not just the case
with only two instances, this is case with almost any team, I can't
spend whole day going over stuff trying to see who did what, it would
be much easier if you just reported on what you did regarding certain
things.

Therefor, I was thinking to have "Team report - global/local" which
would be sent to both debconf-team and debcon11-localteam, all reports
would be sent to same subject so it would be easy to follow what time
did what and so on.

Suggestions? If there are none, later on I'll send emails asking
reports from teams from both global and local team.

Adnan