[Debconf-team] March 31st update - accomodation

Hey everybody,

In this email I'll cover many things, and I expect to get comments from you.

I was in Banja Luka yesterday, I went to Bosna hotel, met with
President of that hotel, discussed matters concerning that hotel, then
I went to two other hotels, Palas and Vidovici to meet with their
Presidents. Palas is really close to Bosna, while Palas and Vidovic
are literally two minutes apart. Btw, hotes are pure awesome.

I wrote down the number of beds that they could have for us, and got
the prices negotiated on the spot.

For those who like pictures here's one: Bosna hotel cafe looking over
on the Venue: http://twitpic.com/4exei8

++++++++++++++++
+ Accommodation
++++++++++++++++

* french is single big bed, usually for couples

# Hotel Bosna

Best hotel if you ask me, they are offering accommodation for 60-80
people in time period from 17-24 and then accommodation of additional
100/80 from 24-31. Venue is literally across the street.

+160 people

- 80 french
- 40 double

+ Price:
75km/54$/38€ along with breakfast.

Sidenote: They *might* be able to accommodate additional 10 extra people.

# Hotel Palas

Great hotel, ~300m distance from Bosna.

- 5 double
- 6 french
- 5 single
- 10 three beds

+ Price:
45km/32$/23€

I did raise my eyebrow on "three bed" option, went to see one such
room and it looks great. Not too crowded or anything, again w could
fit two people in here, while if there are those who don't mind
sharing room with 2 more people that would even make it better for us.

# Hotel Vidovici

32 - french
8 - double
1 - three bed with seperate beds
6 - double + 1 separate bed

+ Price
Total:  34.320km/18.109€/25.529$

# Campus

Still could be used for "free". As City is giving it to us.

At this point ~120 people could be accommodated in it if they are in
double rooms/two separate beds.

Adnan