Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

We're going to pursue the same kind of deal with rest of the hotels. Won't give up until we both found common ground, read price. So answer is yes :)

Let us start the registration process first I'll take careof that on the run.

Regarding professional attendees, that was my original plan from very start. Reserve rooms for them as well for same.price, that's why I was so strongly pursuing the idea of them registering with penta. Not because I was trying to micromanage them as some of you figured it.

Make it possible in penta as we're planning to have it like that in reality. This topic should be concluded on meeting on 29th.

One more thing, you seem to be very concerned how we're going to spend govt. money but where is even starting to get rest of sponsorships in this plan?

Adnan

Sent using Android (Nexus S)