Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

Hi!

2011/3/24 Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org>:

> I'm still planning to have official dinner at the Venue big talk room.

Isn't there any other place to host the official dinner?

Remember that this has serious implications for the video-team, who is
supposed to cover every every talk on the venue big talk room. It will
be painful to get rid of equipment before dinner and have everything
up and running early in the morning.

As I remember, we did it in Edinburgh and it was not very funny.

Cheers,

Tássia.