Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #1965] The relationship between DIVA and SPI in terms of sponsorship money

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> Because as someone mentioned I would do this via the phone, and
> someone didn't agree with the fact I'd make these requests for Debian
> on behalf of DIVA.

Right, so don't mention DIVA for now.  You're raising money for
DebConf, so why would they care (until they actually need to transfer
money later on) whether the money will be passed to Debian by SPI,
FFIS, DIVA, or something else?  In the past, the details of money
transfer have always been sorted out once sponsorship was agreed,
taking into account the possibilities agreed from our end and the
preferences of the company.

--
Moray