Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #1965] The relationship between DIVA and SPI in terms of sponsorship money

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > Why would this other NGO not be in the same situation as DIVA? What other
> > NGO do you have in mind?
> Because other NGO's are in different countries? By other NGO's I had
> SPI and FFIS in my mind.

Ah. How are we supposed to know? :)

> Wait for Bosna Hotel people to figure out how much they are going to
> charge us, that is how much they are going to lower the price for us.
> After we have the price, we negotiate, and after we negotiated, we do
> the same thing again unless there isn't need for such thing after
> first negotiations :)

And then you should make a contract with the hotel about this offer, so its
still valid in a few month. Would DIVA be willing to sign this contract for
us or do we need to look for someone else?

> Plan would be to place as much people as we can in Hotel Bosna, with
> disabled people and couples being in advantage of getting rooms before
> others.

I'm not sure this is the right priority, but thats a minor detail now.

> Who's sleeping on DebConf's either way? :P

Well, some people at least need to be able to rest sensibly, for a huge
variety of reasons...

> I asked this question 9 days ago, we haven't moved much in any
> direction to be honest, *question* I have for debconf-team is: do I
> have green light to start looking for sponsors/money?

Everybody has green light for looking for sponsors/money. Whats your exact
question?

cheers,
	Holger