Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf 11 report - Feb 24

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
If president says it's going to be this way, then it's going to be
this way. If you actually payed more attention you would see that they
would be granted paper which gives them permission to enter the
country. All that is required from them is to say from which country
would they be entering Bosnia.

Hello

Sorry that I missed that one.

I just hope that by president you dont have mr. Dodik in mind bc I don't think he can allow such things as he's not president of country. But again.. sorry if I miss'd some things and case is different.

--
Amar Ćosić
amar.cosic@gmail.com